Dani The Explorer Mobile Lightroom Presets
These mobile presets were created by travel photographer and founder of Mountain Chicks, Dani Rodriguez, also known as Dani the Explorer. Dani’s natural editing style allows you to create realistic effects on your landscapes and portraits!
Here’s a little bit from Dani, “I’m a hiker, travel blogger, and adventure photographer. I often find myself in the most surreal destinations from mountains to desert canyons to islands. I love editing my photos in a way that brings out their natural beauty. My style of editing adds pops of color and bright tones to my images.”
Save time and bring out the beauty in your photos with these astonishing Lightroom Presets from Dani the Explorer. You will also get access to a Guide to help you get these Mobile presets onto your mobile device.
- Black Out | Plays up the natural blacks and cool tones in landscapes. Great for tropical, sunny vibes!
- Canyon Glow | The perfect filter for adding a soft glow to desert scenes and other outdoor scapes.
- Dreamy Vibes | Adds an ethereal feel and tone to your images. A must for blue lakes and muted landscapes. Also works well for city shots!
- Dune Buggy | This preset brightens the natural tones in images, while creating contract between a landscape’s natural colors.
- El Capitan | Adds a “moody” vibe and warm glow to images.
- Glowy Sky | The name says it all! Great for harsh scenes that need a bit of softness to them.
- Jungle Greenery | This preset was created after a recent trip to Hawaii. While it does wonders for lush, green scenes, it’s a wonderful preset for brightening up an image and enhancing natural colors.
- Sedona Feels | Inspired by the sunny town of Sedona, Arizona. Brings up exposure while adding red and orange tones to your images.
- Teal and Orange | Adds teal and orange to photos. Some of the best complimentary colors!
- White Out | Focuses on the white balance and contrast in images. Perfect for highlighting Earth tones.
- White Pocket | Flattens blacks and decreases clarity for a “dreamy feel”. A go-to filter for sunsets and sunrises.